- The lower part of the body behind; the buttocks.
- A reference to a view of or visual aspect of the buttocks or rear lower body below the waist, from which meaning is derived the term breech birth, the word in this case apparently refering to the obvious cleavage between the buttocks .
- A garment whose purpose is to cover or clothe the buttocks, such as early 18th century undergarments.
- The hinder part of anything; esp., the part of a cannon, or other firearm, behind the chamber.
- Nautical: The external angle of knee timber, the inside of which is called the throat
- A breech birth.
6 letters in word "breech": B C E E H R.
No anagrams for breech found in this word list.
Words found within breech: